Book your RFD to IND flights with Expedia and find last-minute Rockford to Indianapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RFD and IND, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greater Rockford to Indianapolis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RFD to IND Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Rockford (RFD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rockford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RFD to IND Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to San Antonio and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Jacksonville Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Houston today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Rockford to Indianapolis (RFD to IND)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rockford, IL to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was Ryan International's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Ryan International operated flights from RFD to IND using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing RFD to IND in 2009 was Ryan International's B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rockford and Indianapolis from Ryan International is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 250 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RFD to IND for Ryan International is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 250 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)