Book your RFD to LEJ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Rockford to Leipzig airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RFD and LEJ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greater Rockford to Leipzig Halle with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RFD to LEJ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Rockford (RFD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rockford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Leipzig (LEJ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Leipzig on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RFD to LEJ Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Rockford to Leipzig (RFD to LEJ)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rockford to Leipzig in 2009 was 51.2%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RFD to LEJ for Ryan International is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 200 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Rockford to Leipzig.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rockford, IL to Leipzig, Germany in 2009 was Ryan International's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 3,446 seats were available on flights from RFD to LEJ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,671 passengers flew on all flights from RFD to LEJ that year.
- There were 1,671 passengers that flew from Rockford to Leipzig in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rockford and Leipzig from Ryan International is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 274 seats.
- Ryan International operated flights from RFD to LEJ using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Ryan International carried a total of 1,671 passengers from RFD to LEJ in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing RFD to LEJ in 2009 was Ryan International's B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- Ryan International offers flights from Rockford, IL to Leipzig, Germany.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)