Book your RFD to MKE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Rockford to Milwaukee airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RFD and MKE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greater Rockford to General Mitchell Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RFD to MKE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Rockford (RFD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rockford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RFD to MKE Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Grand Cayman and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St. John Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Rockford to Milwaukee (RFD to MKE)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Rockford to Milwaukee.
- USA 3000 offers flights from Rockford, IL to Milwaukee, WI.
- USA 3000 carried a total of 160 passengers from RFD to MKE in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rockford, IL to Milwaukee, WI in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing RFD to MKE in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- USA 3000 operated flights from RFD to MKE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 168 seats were available on flights from RFD to MKE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 160 passengers flew on all flights from RFD to MKE that year.
- There were 160 passengers that flew from Rockford to Milwaukee in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rockford and Milwaukee from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RFD to MKE for USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rockford to Milwaukee in 2009 was 95.24%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)