Book your RFD to MYR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Rockford to Myrtle Beach airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RFD and MYR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greater Rockford to Myrtle Beach SC with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RFD to MYR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Rockford (RFD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rockford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Myrtle Beach (MYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Myrtle Beach on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RFD to MYR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Rockford to Myrtle Beach (RFD to MYR)
- Virgin America operated flights from RFD to MYR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing RFD to MYR in 2009 was Virgin America's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- 2,153 seats were available on flights from RFD to MYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,314 passengers flew on all flights from RFD to MYR that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rockford and Myrtle Beach from Virgin America is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 149 seats.
- Virgin America carried a total of 719 passengers from RFD to MYR in 2009.
- Virgin America, Air Uganda offer flights from Rockford, IL to Myrtle Beach, SC.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rockford to Myrtle Beach in 2009 was 64.82%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rockford, IL to Myrtle Beach, SC in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 1,314 passengers that flew from Rockford to Myrtle Beach in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RFD to MYR for Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 102 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Rockford and Myrtle Beach.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Las Vegas Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Orlando Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cheap Vegas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.