Book your RFD to OAK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Rockford to Oakland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RFD and OAK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greater Rockford to Oakland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RFD to OAK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Rockford (RFD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rockford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RFD to OAK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Rockford to Oakland (RFD to OAK)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rockford and Oakland from Ryan International is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 250 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RFD to OAK for Ryan International is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 250 seats.
- There were 225 passengers that flew from Rockford to Oakland in 2009.
- 250 seats were available on flights from RFD to OAK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 225 passengers flew on all flights from RFD to OAK that year.
- Ryan International carried a total of 225 passengers from RFD to OAK in 2009.
- Ryan International operated flights from RFD to OAK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Ryan International offers flights from Rockford, IL to Oakland, CA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rockford, IL to Oakland, CA in 2009 was Ryan International's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Rockford to Oakland.
- The newest aircraft servicing RFD to OAK in 2009 was Ryan International's B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rockford to Oakland in 2009 was 90%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Provincetown Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Whistler Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.