Book your FCO to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Rome to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FCO and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Leonardo Da Vinci to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FCO to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Rome (FCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rome on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FCO to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Leonardo Da Vinci to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FCO to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A330-200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Rome to Atlanta (FCO to ATL)
- 91,088 seats were available on flights from FCO to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 78,288 passengers flew on all flights from FCO to ATL that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Rome and Atlanta.
- There were 78,288 passengers that flew from Rome to Atlanta in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from FCO to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rome to Atlanta in 2009 was 82.23%.
- The newest aircraft servicing FCO to ATL in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Rome, Italy to Atlanta, GA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rome, Italy to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rome and Atlanta from Northwest Airlines is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 298 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FCO to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 39,711 passengers from FCO to ATL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)