Book your FCO to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Rome to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FCO and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Leonardo Da Vinci to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FCO to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Rome (FCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rome on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FCO to ORD Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Hawaii Plane Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in St Louis you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Paris Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Rome to Chicago (FCO to ORD)
- Alitalia operated flights from FCO to ORD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Rome and Chicago.
- Alitalia carried a total of 43,319 passengers from FCO to ORD in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing FCO to ORD in 2009 was Alitalia's A330-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-2 started flying in 1992.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rome and Chicago from Alitalia is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 500 seats.
- Alitalia, American Airlines offer flights from Rome, Italy to Chicago, IL.
- There were 82,845 passengers that flew from Rome to Chicago in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rome to Chicago in 2009 was 63.68%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FCO to ORD for American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 219 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rome, Italy to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Alitalia's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 135,832 seats were available on flights from FCO to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 82,845 passengers flew on all flights from FCO to ORD that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)