to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rome and Detroit from Northwest Airlines is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 298 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing FCO to DTW in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rome, Italy to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1992.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Rome, Italy to Detroit, MI.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FCO to DTW for Northwest Airlines is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 243 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from FCO to DTW using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 42,261 seats were available on flights from FCO to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 36,359 passengers flew on all flights from FCO to DTW that year.
- There were 36,359 passengers that flew from Rome to Detroit in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 36,359 passengers from FCO to DTW in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rome to Detroit in 2009 was 86.09%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Rome to Detroit.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to New Orleans and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Flagstaff Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Atlanta today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.