Book your FCO to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Rome to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FCO and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Leonardo Da Vinci to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FCO to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Rome (FCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rome on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FCO to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Leonardo Da Vinci to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FCO to JFK
|Alitalia||Airbus A330 all models|
|Alitalia||Boeing 777-200 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A330 all models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 777-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Rome to New York (FCO to JFK)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rome and New York from Alitalia is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 500 seats.
- Alitalia operated flights from FCO to JFK using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rome to New York in 2009 was 71.34%.
- Alitalia, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Eurofly offer flights from Rome, Italy to New York, NY.
- There were 279,906 passengers that flew from Rome to New York in 2009.
- 385,656 seats were available on flights from FCO to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 279,906 passengers flew on all flights from FCO to JFK that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rome, Italy to New York, NY in 2009 was Alitalia's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FCO to JFK for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Rome and New York.
- Alitalia carried a total of 119,108 passengers from FCO to JFK in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing FCO to JFK in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)