Book your FCO to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Rome to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FCO and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Leonardo Da Vinci to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FCO to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Rome (FCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rome on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FCO to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Leonardo Da Vinci to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FCO to EWR
|Alitalia||Airbus A330 all models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 767-200 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A330 all models|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 767-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Rome to Newark (FCO to EWR)
- There were 133,513 passengers that flew from Rome to Newark in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Rome and Newark.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rome to Newark in 2009 was 69.56%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rome, Italy to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Alitalia's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 201,777 seats were available on flights from FCO to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 133,513 passengers flew on all flights from FCO to EWR that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FCO to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Alitalia operated flights from FCO to EWR using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing FCO to EWR in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rome and Newark from Alitalia is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 500 seats.
- Continental Airlines, Alitalia, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Rome, Italy to Newark, NJ.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 81,658 passengers from FCO to EWR in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Montreal you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Houston Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.