Book your FCO to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Rome to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FCO and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Leonardo Da Vinci to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FCO to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Rome (FCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rome on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FCO to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from Leonardo Da Vinci to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FCO to PHL
|US Airways||Airbus A330-300|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Rome to Philadelphia (FCO to PHL)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FCO to PHL for US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 80,320 passengers from FCO to PHL in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Rome and Philadelphia.
- US Airways, Delta Airlines offer flights from Rome, Italy to Philadelphia, PA.
- There were 80,535 passengers that flew from Rome to Philadelphia in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rome to Philadelphia in 2009 was 81.21%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rome and Philadelphia from US Airways is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 293 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rome, Italy to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways operated flights from FCO to PHL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing FCO to PHL in 2009 was US Airways' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- 98,166 seats were available on flights from FCO to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 80,535 passengers flew on all flights from FCO to PHL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Art Institute of Chicago you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.