to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 274 passengers that flew from Rome to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- US Airways carried a total of 274 passengers from FCO to PIT in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rome, Italy to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was US Airways' A330-2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1992.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FCO to PIT for US Airways is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 293 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rome and Pittsburgh from US Airways is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 293 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Rome to Pittsburgh.
- US Airways offers flights from Rome, Italy to Pittsburgh, PA.
- The newest aircraft servicing FCO to PIT in 2009 was US Airways' A330-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-2 started flying in 1992.
- 293 seats were available on flights from FCO to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 274 passengers flew on all flights from FCO to PIT that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rome to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 93.52%.
- US Airways operated flights from FCO to PIT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Orlando? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including South Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.