Book your FCO to RIC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Rome to Richmond airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FCO and RIC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Leonardo Da Vinci to Richmond Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FCO to RIC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Rome (FCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rome on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Richmond (RIC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Richmond on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FCO to RIC Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find San Diego Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Seattle Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Philadelphia today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Rome to Richmond (FCO to RIC)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rome to Richmond in 2009 was 90.7%.
- There were 234 passengers that flew from Rome to Richmond in 2009.
- UNITED offers flights from Rome, Italy to Richmond, VA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rome and Richmond from UNITED is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 258 seats.
- 258 seats were available on flights from FCO to RIC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 234 passengers flew on all flights from FCO to RIC that year.
- UNITED operated flights from FCO to RIC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FCO to RIC for UNITED is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 258 seats.
- UNITED carried a total of 234 passengers from FCO to RIC in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing FCO to RIC in 2009 was UNITED's B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Rome to Richmond.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rome, Italy to Richmond, VA in 2009 was UNITED's B777-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1994.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)