Book your FCO to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Rome to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FCO and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Leonardo Da Vinci to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FCO to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Rome (FCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rome on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FCO to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Leonardo Da Vinci to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FCO to IAD
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Rome to Washington, DC (FCO to IAD)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rome and Washington from UNITED is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 257 seats.
- UNITED carried a total of 70,233 passengers from FCO to IAD in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rome to Washington in 2009 was 83.15%.
- There were 70,233 passengers that flew from Rome to Washington in 2009.
- UNITED operated flights from FCO to IAD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Rome to Washington.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FCO to IAD for UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- 83,230 seats were available on flights from FCO to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 70,233 passengers flew on all flights from FCO to IAD that year.
- UNITED offers flights from Rome, Italy to Washington, DC.
- The newest aircraft servicing FCO to IAD in 2009 was UNITED's B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rome, Italy to Washington, DC in 2009 was UNITED's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Luis Obispo Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Honolulu and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Mackinaw City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.