Book your ROW to ABQ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Roswell to Albuquerque airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ROW and ABQ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Industrial Air Center to Albuquerque Intl. Sunport with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ROW to ABQ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Roswell (ROW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Roswell on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Albuquerque (ABQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Albuquerque on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ROW to ABQ Route Map
Looking for CLT Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Charleston Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Newark Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Omaha Travel Guide today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Roswell to Albuquerque (ROW to ABQ)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Roswell, NM to Albuquerque, NM in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- 120 seats were available on flights from ROW to ABQ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 104 passengers flew on all flights from ROW to ABQ that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Roswell to Albuquerque in 2009 was 84.57%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Roswell and Albuquerque.
- American Eagle operated flights from ROW to ABQ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Roswell, NM to Albuquerque, NM.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ROW to ABQ for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 104 passengers that flew from Roswell to Albuquerque in 2009.
- American Eagle carried a total of 68 passengers from ROW to ABQ in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Roswell and Albuquerque from American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ROW to ABQ in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)