Book your ROW to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Roswell to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ROW and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Industrial Air Center to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ROW to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Roswell (ROW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Roswell on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ROW to DFW Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Indianapolis? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Closest Airport to Disneyland and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tybee Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Honolulu Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Industrial Air Center to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ROW to DFW
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ135|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Roswell to Dallas (ROW to DFW)
- The shortest flight distance between Roswell and Dallas is 435 miles.
- American Eagle offers flights from Roswell, NM to Dallas, TX.
- Flight #3700, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Roswell to Dallas.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ROW to DFW for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Roswell to Dallas.
- 50,216 seats were available on flights from ROW to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 35,393 passengers flew on all flights from ROW to DFW that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Roswell to Dallas in 2009 was 69.3%.
- American Eagle operated flights from ROW to DFW using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Roswell and Dallas from American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The shortest flight between ROW and DFW takes about 66 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Roswell, NM to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle carried a total of 35,393 passengers from ROW to DFW in 2009.
- There were 35,393 passengers that flew from Roswell to Dallas in 2009.
- The average flight time from Roswell, NM to Dallas, TX takes about 66 minutes.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Roswell to Dallas.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Roswell to Dallas.
- The newest aircraft servicing ROW to DFW in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)