Book your ROP to GUM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Rota to Guam airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ROP and GUM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Rota Intl. to A.B. Won Pat Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ROP to GUM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Rota (ROP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rota on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Guam (GUM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ROP to GUM Route Map
Route information for flights from Rota Intl. to A.B. Won Pat Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ROP to GUM
|Continental Airlines||Aerospatiale/Alenia ATR 42/ ATR 72|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Rota to Guam (ROP to GUM)
- Cape Air operated flights from ROP to GUM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rota, Northern Mariana Islands to Guam, Guam in 2009 was Cape Air's ATR-42 from Aerospatiale/aeritalia which started flying in 1990.
- There were 2,470 passengers that flew from Rota to Guam in 2009.
- Cape Air carried a total of 2,335 passengers from ROP to GUM in 2009.
- Cape Air, Continental Micronesia offer flights from Rota, Northern Mariana Islands to Guam, Guam.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rota and Guam from Continental Micronesia is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 122 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ROP to GUM for Cape Air is the ATR-42 built by Aerospatiale/aeritalia with 46 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ROP to GUM in 2009 was Continental Micronesia's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Rota and Guam.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rota to Guam in 2009 was 50.47%.
- 5,542 seats were available on flights from ROP to GUM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,470 passengers flew on all flights from ROP to GUM that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)