to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 615 passengers from SMF to ACA in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SMF to ACA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 615 passengers that flew from Sacramento to Acapulco in 2009.
- 631 seats were available on flights from SMF to ACA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 615 passengers flew on all flights from SMF to ACA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sacramento, CA to Acapulco, Mexico in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from SMF to ACA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Sacramento to Acapulco.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sacramento and Acapulco from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 158 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SMF to ACA for Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 158 seats.
- Alaska Airlines offers flights from Sacramento, CA to Acapulco, Mexico.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sacramento to Acapulco in 2009 was 96.86%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rental Cars Niagara Falls? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Banff Resort you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Jacksonville North Carolina Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.