Book your SMF to ABQ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sacramento to Albuquerque airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SMF and ABQ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sacramento Intl. to Albuquerque Intl. Sunport with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SMF to ABQ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sacramento (SMF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sacramento on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Albuquerque (ABQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Albuquerque on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SMF to ABQ Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Maui and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Chattanooga Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Aspen Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sacramento to Albuquerque (SMF to ABQ)
- Frontier offers flights from Sacramento, CA to Albuquerque, NM.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sacramento and Albuquerque from Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 135 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SMF to ABQ for Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 135 seats.
- There were 14 passengers that flew from Sacramento to Albuquerque in 2009.
- 812 seats were available on flights from SMF to ABQ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14 passengers flew on all flights from SMF to ABQ that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SMF to ABQ in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sacramento to Albuquerque in 2009 was 1.33%.
- Frontier carried a total of 14 passengers from SMF to ABQ in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Sacramento to Albuquerque.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sacramento, CA to Albuquerque, NM in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- Frontier operated flights from SMF to ABQ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)