Book your SMF to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sacramento to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SMF and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sacramento Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SMF to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sacramento (SMF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sacramento on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SMF to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Sacramento Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SMF to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sacramento to Atlanta (SMF to ATL)
- 108,140 seats were available on flights from SMF to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 99,691 passengers flew on all flights from SMF to ATL that year.
- The shortest flight between SMF and ATL takes about 240 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing SMF to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SMF to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operates the shortest flights from Sacramento to Atlanta.
- Flight #873, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Sacramento to Atlanta.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sacramento to Atlanta in 2009 was 91.71%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Sacramento to Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 99,691 passengers from SMF to ATL in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Sacramento to Atlanta.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sacramento and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- There were 99,691 passengers that flew from Sacramento to Atlanta in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Sacramento and Atlanta is 2092 miles.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Sacramento, CA to Atlanta, GA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sacramento, CA to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Sacramento, CA to Atlanta, GA takes about 240 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SMF to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 123 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Vegas Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotel in Miami you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to New York today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.