Book your SMF to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sacramento to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SMF and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sacramento Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SMF to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sacramento (SMF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sacramento on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SMF to CLT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sacramento to Charlotte (SMF to CLT)
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from SMF to CLT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sacramento to Charlotte in 2009 was 85.43%.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Sacramento to Charlotte.
- The newest aircraft servicing SMF to CLT in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- US Airways, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Sacramento, CA to Charlotte, NC.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SMF to CLT for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Sacramento to Charlotte.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sacramento, CA to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #378, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Sacramento to Charlotte.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Sacramento and Charlotte.
- The shortest flight between SMF and CLT takes about 249 minutes.
- There were 10,465 passengers that flew from Sacramento to Charlotte in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sacramento and Charlotte from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- 11,154 seats were available on flights from SMF to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 10,465 passengers flew on all flights from SMF to CLT that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Sacramento and Charlotte is 2244 miles.
- US Airways carried a total of 10,431 passengers from SMF to CLT in 2009.
- The average flight time from Sacramento, CA to Charlotte, NC takes about 249 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Orlando Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trip to Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.