Book your SMF to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sacramento to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SMF and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sacramento Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SMF to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sacramento (SMF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sacramento on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SMF to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Sacramento Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SMF to ORD
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sacramento to Chicago (SMF to ORD)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sacramento, CA to Chicago, IL in 2009 was UNITED's B737-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #332, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Sacramento to Chicago.
- The newest aircraft servicing SMF to ORD in 2009 was UNITED's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The average flight time from Sacramento, CA to Chicago, IL takes about 209 minutes.
- The shortest flight between SMF and ORD takes about 209 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SMF to ORD for UNITED is the B737-3 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- UNITED operated flights from SMF to ORD using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 107,658 passengers that flew from Sacramento to Chicago in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Sacramento to Chicago.
- The shortest flight distance between Sacramento and Chicago is 1781 miles.
- 124,036 seats were available on flights from SMF to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 107,658 passengers flew on all flights from SMF to ORD that year.
- UNITED offers flights from Sacramento, CA to Chicago, IL.
- UNITED carried a total of 107,658 passengers from SMF to ORD in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sacramento to Chicago in 2009 was 86.73%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sacramento and Chicago from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- UNITED operates the shortest flights from Sacramento to Chicago.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Sacramento to Chicago.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Atlanta Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Phoenix Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in North Myrtle Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Rome Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.