Book your SMF to GDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sacramento to Guadalajara airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SMF and GDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sacramento Intl. to Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SMF to GDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sacramento (SMF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sacramento on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Guadalajara (GDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guadalajara on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SMF to GDL Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Niagara Falls? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lake Travis Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Jacksonville NC Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Sacramento Intl. to Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SMF to GDL
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sacramento to Guadalajara (SMF to GDL)
- There were 33,189 passengers that flew from Sacramento to Guadalajara in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sacramento, CA to Guadalajara, Mexico in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sacramento to Guadalajara in 2009 was 74.02%.
- The newest aircraft servicing SMF to GDL in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- Mexicana carried a total of 33,189 passengers from SMF to GDL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SMF to GDL for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- Mexicana offers flights from Sacramento, CA to Guadalajara, Mexico.
- 44,760 seats were available on flights from SMF to GDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 33,189 passengers flew on all flights from SMF to GDL that year.
- Mexicana operated flights from SMF to GDL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Sacramento to Guadalajara.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sacramento and Guadalajara from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)