Book your SMF to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sacramento to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SMF and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sacramento Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SMF to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sacramento (SMF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sacramento on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SMF to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Sacramento Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SMF to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|Copa Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sacramento to Houston (SMF to IAH)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Sacramento to Houston.
- 178,518 seats were available on flights from SMF to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 164,217 passengers flew on all flights from SMF to IAH that year.
- Continental Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Sacramento to Houston.
- Continental Airlines operates the shortest flights from Sacramento to Houston.
- There were 164,217 passengers that flew from Sacramento to Houston in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SMF to IAH for Continental Airlines is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 114 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sacramento, CA to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sacramento and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 172 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SMF to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sacramento to Houston in 2009 was 92.46%.
- Flight #1893, operated by Continental Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Sacramento to Houston.
- The shortest flight distance between Sacramento and Houston is 1609 miles.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 164,217 passengers from SMF to IAH in 2009.
- The average flight time from Sacramento, CA to Houston, TX takes about 191 minutes.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from SMF to IAH using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between SMF and IAH takes about 191 minutes.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Sacramento, CA to Houston, TX.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental NYC? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights from Atlanta and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Denver Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.