Book your SMF to BJX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sacramento to Leon airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SMF and BJX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sacramento Intl. to Del Bajio with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SMF to BJX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sacramento (SMF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sacramento on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Leon (BJX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Leon on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SMF to BJX Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sacramento to Leon (SMF to BJX)
- 2,700 seats were available on flights from SMF to BJX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,537 passengers flew on all flights from SMF to BJX that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sacramento and Leon from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- There were 1,537 passengers that flew from Sacramento to Leon in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Sacramento to Leon.
- Mexicana offers flights from Sacramento, CA to Leon, Mexico.
- The newest aircraft servicing SMF to BJX in 2009 was Mexicana's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SMF to BJX for Mexicana is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sacramento, CA to Leon, Mexico in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sacramento to Leon in 2009 was 68.73%.
- Mexicana operated flights from SMF to BJX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Mexicana carried a total of 1,537 passengers from SMF to BJX in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)