to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SMF to MEX for Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SMF to MEX in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- Mexicana operated flights from SMF to MEX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sacramento, CA to Mexico City, Mexico in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sacramento to Mexico City in 2009 was 96%.
- 150 seats were available on flights from SMF to MEX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 144 passengers flew on all flights from SMF to MEX that year.
- Mexicana offers flights from Sacramento, CA to Mexico City, Mexico.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sacramento and Mexico City from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- There were 144 passengers that flew from Sacramento to Mexico City in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Sacramento to Mexico City.
- Mexicana carried a total of 144 passengers from SMF to MEX in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights from Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii All Inclusive you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trip to New York today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.