Book your SMF to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sacramento to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SMF and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sacramento Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SMF to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sacramento (SMF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sacramento on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SMF to MIA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sacramento to Miami (SMF to MIA)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sacramento and Miami from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sacramento to Miami in 2009 was 57.35%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SMF to MIA for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Sacramento, CA to Miami, FL.
- The newest aircraft servicing SMF to MIA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing. The B737-4 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Sacramento to Miami.
- There were 39 passengers that flew from Sacramento to Miami in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from SMF to MIA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 39 passengers from SMF to MIA in 2009.
- 68 seats were available on flights from SMF to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 39 passengers flew on all flights from SMF to MIA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sacramento, CA to Miami, FL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Toledo? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Anaheim Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Isla Verde Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.