to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing SMF to MRY in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- There were 80 passengers that flew from Sacramento to Monterey in 2009.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 74 passengers from SMF to MRY in 2009.
- 150 seats were available on flights from SMF to MRY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 80 passengers flew on all flights from SMF to MRY that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sacramento, CA to Monterey, CA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from SMF to MRY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Sacramento and Monterey.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Sacramento to Monterey.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sacramento to Monterey in 2009 was 53.33%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SMF to MRY for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Skywest Air, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Sacramento, CA to Monterey, CA.
- The shortest flight distance between Sacramento and Monterey is 146 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sacramento and Monterey from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Lava Hot Springs you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.