Book your SMF to MLM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sacramento to Morelia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SMF and MLM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sacramento Intl. to General Francisco Mujica Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SMF to MLM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sacramento (SMF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sacramento on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Morelia (MLM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Morelia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SMF to MLM Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sacramento to Morelia (SMF to MLM)
- Mexicana operated flights from SMF to MLM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Mexicana carried a total of 2,858 passengers from SMF to MLM in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sacramento and Morelia from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- Mexicana offers flights from Sacramento, CA to Morelia, Mexico.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SMF to MLM for Mexicana is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Sacramento to Morelia.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sacramento to Morelia in 2009 was 72.59%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sacramento, CA to Morelia, Mexico in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 2,858 passengers that flew from Sacramento to Morelia in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SMF to MLM in 2009 was Mexicana's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- 3,960 seats were available on flights from SMF to MLM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,858 passengers flew on all flights from SMF to MLM that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)