to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Mexicana operated flights from SMF to MLM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Mexicana carried a total of 2,858 passengers from SMF to MLM in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sacramento and Morelia from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- Mexicana offers flights from Sacramento, CA to Morelia, Mexico.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SMF to MLM for Mexicana is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Sacramento to Morelia.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sacramento to Morelia in 2009 was 72.59%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sacramento, CA to Morelia, Mexico in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 2,858 passengers that flew from Sacramento to Morelia in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SMF to MLM in 2009 was Mexicana's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- 3,960 seats were available on flights from SMF to MLM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,858 passengers flew on all flights from SMF to MLM that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)