Book your SMF to OKC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sacramento to Oklahoma City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SMF and OKC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sacramento Intl. to Will Rogers World with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SMF to OKC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sacramento (SMF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sacramento on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SMF to OKC Route Map
Looking for Dublin Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights from Denver and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Park City you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Dallas Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sacramento to Oklahoma City (SMF to OKC)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Sacramento and Oklahoma City.
- Northwest Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Sacramento, CA to Oklahoma City, OK.
- There were 100 passengers that flew from Sacramento to Oklahoma City in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SMF to OKC for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SMF to OKC in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sacramento to Oklahoma City in 2009 was 63.51%.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 64 passengers from SMF to OKC in 2009.
- 158 seats were available on flights from SMF to OKC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 100 passengers flew on all flights from SMF to OKC that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from SMF to OKC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sacramento and Oklahoma City from Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sacramento, CA to Oklahoma City, OK in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)