Book your SMF to PSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sacramento to Palm Springs airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SMF and PSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sacramento Intl. to Palm Springs Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SMF to PSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sacramento (SMF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sacramento on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Palm Springs (PSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Palm Springs on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SMF to PSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Sacramento Intl. to Palm Springs Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SMF to PSP
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sacramento to Palm Springs (SMF to PSP)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sacramento and Palm Springs from Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 76 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Sacramento to Palm Springs.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sacramento, CA to Palm Springs, CA in 2009 was Horizon Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sacramento to Palm Springs in 2009 was 79.16%.
- Horizon Air operated flights from SMF to PSP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SMF to PSP in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- There were 20,290 passengers that flew from Sacramento to Palm Springs in 2009.
- Horizon Air offers flights from Sacramento, CA to Palm Springs, CA.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 20,290 passengers from SMF to PSP in 2009.
- 25,416 seats were available on flights from SMF to PSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 20,290 passengers flew on all flights from SMF to PSP that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SMF to PSP for Horizon Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)