Book your SMF to PHX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sacramento to Phoenix airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SMF and PHX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sacramento Intl. to Sky Harbor Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SMF to PHX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sacramento (SMF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sacramento on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Phoenix (PHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Phoenix on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SMF to PHX Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gundogan you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Sacramento Intl. to Sky Harbor Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SMF to PHX
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sacramento to Phoenix (SMF to PHX)
- 238,462 seats were available on flights from SMF to PHX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 187,190 passengers flew on all flights from SMF to PHX that year.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Sacramento to Phoenix.
- The shortest flight distance between Sacramento and Phoenix is 647 miles.
- The shortest flight between SMF and PHX takes about 87 minutes.
- US Airways carried a total of 186,960 passengers from SMF to PHX in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Sacramento to Phoenix.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Sacramento and Phoenix.
- The average flight time from Sacramento, CA to Phoenix, AZ takes about 88 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sacramento, CA to Phoenix, AZ in 2009 was US Airways' B737-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 187,190 passengers that flew from Sacramento to Phoenix in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sacramento to Phoenix in 2009 was 70.14%.
- Flight #368, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Sacramento to Phoenix.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SMF to PHX for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sacramento and Phoenix from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 190 seats.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Sacramento, CA to Phoenix, AZ.
- US Airways operated flights from SMF to PHX using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SMF to PHX in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)