Book your SMF to PIH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sacramento to Pocatello airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SMF and PIH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sacramento Intl. to Pocatello Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SMF to PIH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sacramento (SMF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sacramento on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pocatello (PIH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pocatello on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SMF to PIH Route Map
Looking for Rental Cars Ithaca? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Hotels in Costa Mesa you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sacramento to Pocatello (SMF to PIH)
- Skywest Air operated flights from SMF to PIH using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 84 passengers that flew from Sacramento to Pocatello in 2009.
- 120 seats were available on flights from SMF to PIH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 84 passengers flew on all flights from SMF to PIH that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sacramento, CA to Pocatello, ID in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 84 passengers from SMF to PIH in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sacramento and Pocatello from Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Sacramento, CA to Pocatello, ID.
- The newest aircraft servicing SMF to PIH in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SMF to PIH for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Sacramento to Pocatello.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sacramento to Pocatello in 2009 was 72%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)