Book your SMF to PDX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sacramento to Portland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SMF and PDX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sacramento Intl. to Portland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SMF to PDX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sacramento (SMF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sacramento on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PDX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SMF to PDX Route Map
Route information for flights from Sacramento Intl. to Portland Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SMF to PDX
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|Delta Air Lines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sacramento to Portland (SMF to PDX)
- Horizon Air, Alaska Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Sacramento, CA to Portland, OR.
- There were 76,214 passengers that flew from Sacramento to Portland in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sacramento, CA to Portland, OR in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sacramento to Portland in 2009 was 72.59%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Sacramento and Portland.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 75,638 passengers from SMF to PDX in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SMF to PDX for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- 97,136 seats were available on flights from SMF to PDX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 76,122 passengers flew on all flights from SMF to PDX that year.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from SMF to PDX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SMF to PDX in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sacramento and Portland from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Guam and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Kings Island you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Machu Picchu Tours today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.