to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 2,002 seats were available on flights from SMF to RNO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,414 passengers flew on all flights from SMF to RNO that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SMF to RNO for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SMF to RNO in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Sacramento and Reno.
- American Airlines carried a total of 363 passengers from SMF to RNO in 2009.
- UNITED operated flights from SMF to RNO using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines, UNITED, US Airways, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Horizon Air offer flights from Sacramento, CA to Reno, NV.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sacramento to Reno in 2009 was 71.71%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sacramento and Reno from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sacramento, CA to Reno, NV in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 1,414 passengers that flew from Sacramento to Reno in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Greece and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Short Pump Mall you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.