to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 506 seats were available on flights from SMF to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 484 passengers flew on all flights from SMF to SAT that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sacramento to San Antonio in 2009 was 95.31%.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Sacramento, CA to San Antonio, TX.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 484 passengers from SMF to SAT in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from SMF to SAT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 484 passengers that flew from Sacramento to San Antonio in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SMF to SAT for Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sacramento, CA to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The newest aircraft servicing SMF to SAT in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sacramento and San Antonio from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Sacramento to San Antonio.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Munich? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Guyana and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kings Beach Lake Tahoe you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Siesta Key Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.