Book your MBS to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Saginaw to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MBS and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from MBS Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MBS to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Saginaw (MBS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Saginaw on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MBS to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from MBS Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MBS to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Saginaw to Minneapolis (MBS to MSP)
- There were 14,393 passengers that flew from Saginaw to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Saginaw and Minneapolis from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 8,341 passengers from MBS to MSP in 2009.
- 22,219 seats were available on flights from MBS to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14,393 passengers flew on all flights from MBS to MSP that year.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Saginaw to Minneapolis.
- Flight #2554, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Saginaw to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MBS to MSP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Saginaw, MI to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlink, Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Saginaw, MI to Minneapolis, MN.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Saginaw to Minneapolis.
- The shortest flight distance between Saginaw and Minneapolis is 463 miles.
- The average flight time from Saginaw, MI to Minneapolis, MN takes about 76 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing MBS to MSP in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Saginaw and Minneapolis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MBS to MSP for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Saginaw to Minneapolis in 2009 was 67.5%.
- The shortest flight between MBS and MSP takes about 74 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Wenatchee Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.