Book your SPN to GUM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Saipan to Guam airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SPN and GUM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Saipan Intl. to A.B. Won Pat Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SPN to GUM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Saipan (SPN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Saipan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Guam (GUM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SPN to GUM Route Map
Route information for flights from Saipan Intl. to A.B. Won Pat Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SPN to GUM
|Continental Airlines||Aerospatiale/Alenia ATR 42/ ATR 72|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Saipan to Guam (SPN to GUM)
- Cape Air carried a total of 47,136 passengers from SPN to GUM in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SPN to GUM for Cape Air is the ATR-42 built by Aerospatiale/aeritalia with 46 seats.
- Cape Air, Continental Micronesia offer flights from Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands to Guam, Guam.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Saipan to Guam in 2009 was 56.65%.
- Cape Air operated flights from SPN to GUM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SPN to GUM in 2009 was Continental Micronesia's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Saipan and Guam.
- There were 48,012 passengers that flew from Saipan to Guam in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Saipan and Guam from Continental Micronesia is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 155 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands to Guam, Guam in 2009 was Cape Air's ATR-42 from Aerospatiale/aeritalia which started flying in 1990.
- 90,146 seats were available on flights from SPN to GUM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48,012 passengers flew on all flights from SPN to GUM that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)