Book your SPN to ICN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Saipan to Seoul airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SPN and ICN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Saipan Intl. to Incheon Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SPN to ICN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Saipan (SPN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Saipan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seoul (ICN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seoul on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SPN to ICN Route Map
Route information for flights from Saipan Intl. to Incheon Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SPN to ICN
|Asiana Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|Asiana Airlines||Airbus A330-300|
|Asiana Airlines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Saipan to Seoul (SPN to ICN)
- There were 89,910 passengers that flew from Saipan to Seoul in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SPN to ICN in 2009 was Asiana Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands to Seoul, South Korea in 2009 was Asiana Airlines' A321 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Asiana Airlines operated flights from SPN to ICN using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Saipan to Seoul in 2009 was 74.23%.
- 125,797 seats were available on flights from SPN to ICN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 89,910 passengers flew on all flights from SPN to ICN that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Saipan to Seoul.
- Asiana Airlines offers flights from Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands to Seoul, South Korea.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Saipan and Seoul from Asiana Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 310 seats.
- Asiana Airlines carried a total of 89,910 passengers from SPN to ICN in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SPN to ICN for Asiana Airlines is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 177 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)