Book your SPN to NRT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Saipan to Tokyo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SPN and NRT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Saipan Intl. to Narita Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SPN to NRT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Saipan (SPN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Saipan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tokyo (NRT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tokyo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SPN to NRT Route Map
Route information for flights from Saipan Intl. to Narita Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SPN to NRT
|Asiana Airlines||Airbus A330-300|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Saipan to Tokyo (SPN to NRT)
- Northwest Airlines, Continental Micronesia, Asiana Airlines offer flights from Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands to Tokyo, Japan.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from SPN to NRT using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 131,541 passengers that flew from Saipan to Tokyo in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Saipan and Tokyo.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Saipan and Tokyo from Asiana Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 310 seats.
- 163,280 seats were available on flights from SPN to NRT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 131,541 passengers flew on all flights from SPN to NRT that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Saipan to Tokyo in 2009 was 79.87%.
- The newest aircraft servicing SPN to NRT in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands to Tokyo, Japan in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SPN to NRT for Continental Micronesia is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 155 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 115,775 passengers from SPN to NRT in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)