Book your SID to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sal Island to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SID and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Amilcar Cabral Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SID to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sal Island (SID), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sal Island on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SID to JFK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sal Island to New York (SID to JFK)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sal Island and New York from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 246 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SID to JFK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 155 passengers from SID to JFK in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SID to JFK in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Sal Island, Cape Verde to New York, NY.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Sal Island to New York.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sal Island, Cape Verde to New York, NY in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sal Island to New York in 2009 was 91.18%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SID to JFK for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 170 seats.
- 416 seats were available on flights from SID to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 155 passengers flew on all flights from SID to JFK that year.
- There were 155 passengers that flew from Sal Island to New York in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)