Book your SLN to MHK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Salina to Manhattan airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SLN and MHK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Salina Municipal to Manhattan Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SLN to MHK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Salina (SLN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Salina on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Manhattan (MHK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manhattan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SLN to MHK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Salina to Manhattan (SLN to MHK)
- Great Lakes Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Salina, KS to Manhattan, KS.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SLN to MHK for Great Lakes Airlines is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- 1,969 seats were available on flights from SLN to MHK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 547 passengers flew on all flights from SLN to MHK that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Salina and Manhattan.
- Great Lakes Airlines carried a total of 505 passengers from SLN to MHK in 2009.
- There were 547 passengers that flew from Salina to Manhattan in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SLN to MHK in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle operated flights from SLN to MHK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Salina and Manhattan from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Salina to Manhattan in 2009 was 38.17%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Salina, KS to Manhattan, KS in 2009 was Great Lakes Airlines' BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)