to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Great Lakes Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Salina, KS to Manhattan, KS.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SLN to MHK for Great Lakes Airlines is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- 1,969 seats were available on flights from SLN to MHK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 547 passengers flew on all flights from SLN to MHK that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Salina and Manhattan.
- Great Lakes Airlines carried a total of 505 passengers from SLN to MHK in 2009.
- There were 547 passengers that flew from Salina to Manhattan in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SLN to MHK in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle operated flights from SLN to MHK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Salina and Manhattan from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Salina to Manhattan in 2009 was 38.17%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Salina, KS to Manhattan, KS in 2009 was Great Lakes Airlines' BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)