Book your SLC to BUF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Salt Lake City to Buffalo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SLC and BUF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Salt Lake City Intl. to Buffalo Niagara Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SLC to BUF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Salt Lake City (SLC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Salt Lake City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Buffalo (BUF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buffalo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SLC to BUF Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Panama City Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Napa Valley Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Salt Lake City to Buffalo (SLC to BUF)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Salt Lake City to Buffalo in 2009 was 91.36%.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Salt Lake City, UT to Buffalo, NY.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Salt Lake City and Buffalo from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Salt Lake City to Buffalo.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 305 passengers from SLC to BUF in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SLC to BUF in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SLC to BUF for Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- There were 305 passengers that flew from Salt Lake City to Buffalo in 2009.
- 334 seats were available on flights from SLC to BUF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 305 passengers flew on all flights from SLC to BUF that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Salt Lake City, UT to Buffalo, NY in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SLC to BUF using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)