Book your SLC to MDW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Salt Lake City to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SLC and MDW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Salt Lake City Intl. to Midway Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SLC to MDW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Salt Lake City (SLC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Salt Lake City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (MDW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SLC to MDW Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Kayak Cheap Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Galway Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Mackinac Island Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Salt Lake City to Chicago (SLC to MDW)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Salt Lake City to Chicago in 2009 was 46.71%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Salt Lake City, UT to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-90 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1995.
- The shortest flight distance between Salt Lake City and Chicago is 1258 miles.
- There were 11,094 passengers that flew from Salt Lake City to Chicago in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 11,089 passengers from SLC to MDW in 2009.
- The average flight time from Salt Lake City, UT to Chicago, IL takes about 152 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing SLC to MDW in 2009 was Frontier's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Salt Lake City and Chicago from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 159 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Salt Lake City and Chicago.
- Flight #1204, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 1 minute average delay between flights from Salt Lake City to Chicago.
- Delta Airlines, Frontier offer flights from Salt Lake City, UT to Chicago, IL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SLC to MDW for Frontier is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- Delta Airlines operates the shortest flights from Salt Lake City to Chicago.
- 14,461 seats were available on flights from SLC to MDW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 11,094 passengers flew on all flights from SLC to MDW that year.
- The shortest flight between SLC and MDW takes about 152 minutes.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SLC to MDW using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Salt Lake City to Chicago.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)