to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 237 passengers that flew from Salt Lake City to Killeen in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SLC to GRK in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing. The B737-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- 270 seats were available on flights from SLC to GRK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 237 passengers flew on all flights from SLC to GRK that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SLC to GRK for Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- Xtra Airways, Skynet Airlines offer flights from Salt Lake City, UT to Killeen, TX.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Salt Lake City and Killeen.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Salt Lake City and Killeen from Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Salt Lake City to Killeen in 2009 was 86.58%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Salt Lake City, UT to Killeen, TX in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Xtra Airways carried a total of 146 passengers from SLC to GRK in 2009.
- Skynet Airlines operated flights from SLC to GRK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Mexico and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tagaytay Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.