Book your SLC to LAR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Salt Lake City to Laramie airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SLC and LAR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Salt Lake City Intl. to Laramie Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SLC to LAR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Salt Lake City (SLC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Salt Lake City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Laramie (LAR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Laramie on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SLC to LAR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Salt Lake City to Laramie (SLC to LAR)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Salt Lake City, UT to Laramie, WY in 2009 was UNITED's B737-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Salt Lake City and Laramie from Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 136 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Salt Lake City to Laramie in 2009 was 88.95%.
- Frontier operated flights from SLC to LAR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 264 seats were available on flights from SLC to LAR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 235 passengers flew on all flights from SLC to LAR that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SLC to LAR for UNITED is the B737-3 built by Boeing with 128 seats.
- There were 235 passengers that flew from Salt Lake City to Laramie in 2009.
- Frontier carried a total of 124 passengers from SLC to LAR in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Salt Lake City and Laramie.
- Frontier, UNITED offer flights from Salt Lake City, UT to Laramie, WY.
- The newest aircraft servicing SLC to LAR in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Exotic Car Rental Miami? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Biltmore House you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.