Book your SLC to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Salt Lake City to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SLC and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Salt Lake City Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SLC to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Salt Lake City (SLC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Salt Lake City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SLC to LAX Route Map
Looking for Car Rental San Antonio? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights from Atlanta and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tampa Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Salt Lake City Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SLC to LAX
|American Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Salt Lake City to Los Angeles (SLC to LAX)
- There were 357,145 passengers that flew from Salt Lake City to Los Angeles in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Salt Lake City to Los Angeles.
- Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Salt Lake City, UT to Los Angeles, CA.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Salt Lake City to Los Angeles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Salt Lake City and Los Angeles from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 258 seats.
- The shortest flight between SLC and LAX takes about 87 minutes.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SLC to LAX using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SLC to LAX in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- 451,507 seats were available on flights from SLC to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 357,145 passengers flew on all flights from SLC to LAX that year.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 265,362 passengers from SLC to LAX in 2009.
- The average flight time from Salt Lake City, UT to Los Angeles, CA takes about 88 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SLC to LAX for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Salt Lake City and Los Angeles is 590 miles.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Salt Lake City and Los Angeles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Salt Lake City, UT to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #4615, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 24 minutes average delay between flights from Salt Lake City to Los Angeles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Salt Lake City to Los Angeles in 2009 was 77.43%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)