to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Salt Lake City, UT to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Salt Lake City, UT to Miami, FL.
- Air Greenland operated flights from SLC to MIA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SLC to MIA for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SLC to MIA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 316 passengers that flew from Salt Lake City to Miami in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Salt Lake City and Miami from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Salt Lake City to Miami in 2009 was 56.12%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Salt Lake City and Miami.
- 399 seats were available on flights from SLC to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 242 passengers flew on all flights from SLC to MIA that year.
- American Airlines carried a total of 206 passengers from SLC to MIA in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Disney Anaheim you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.