Book your SLC to MSY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Salt Lake City to New Orleans airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SLC and MSY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Salt Lake City Intl. to Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SLC to MSY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Salt Lake City (SLC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Salt Lake City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SLC to MSY Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Miami? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to London and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including North Myrtle Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Visit Myrtle Beach today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Salt Lake City Intl. to Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SLC to MSY
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Salt Lake City to New Orleans (SLC to MSY)
- Delta Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Salt Lake City to New Orleans.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Salt Lake City and New Orleans from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- There were 24,219 passengers that flew from Salt Lake City to New Orleans in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Salt Lake City to New Orleans in 2009 was 88.93%.
- 27,604 seats were available on flights from SLC to MSY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 24,219 passengers flew on all flights from SLC to MSY that year.
- Skywest Air, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Salt Lake City, UT to New Orleans, LA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SLC to MSY for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The average flight time from Salt Lake City, UT to New Orleans, LA takes about 165 minutes.
- Flight #4454, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Salt Lake City to New Orleans.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Salt Lake City to New Orleans.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 21,054 passengers from SLC to MSY in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SLC to MSY in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Salt Lake City, UT to New Orleans, LA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SLC to MSY using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Salt Lake City and New Orleans is 1428 miles.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Salt Lake City and New Orleans.
- The shortest flight between SLC and MSY takes about 162 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)