Book your SLC to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Salt Lake City to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SLC and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Salt Lake City Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SLC to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Salt Lake City (SLC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Salt Lake City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SLC to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Salt Lake City Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SLC to JFK
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Salt Lake City to New York (SLC to JFK)
- JetBlue Airways, Delta Airlines operate the shortest flights from Salt Lake City to New York.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Salt Lake City and New York from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Salt Lake City and New York.
- Flight #1670, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Salt Lake City to New York.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SLC to JFK for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SLC to JFK using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Salt Lake City, UT to New York, NY in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 222,085 passengers from SLC to JFK in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Salt Lake City and New York is 1989 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing SLC to JFK in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from Salt Lake City to New York.
- Delta Airlines, JetBlue Airways offer flights from Salt Lake City, UT to New York, NY.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Salt Lake City to New York in 2009 was 78.42%.
- There were 257,447 passengers that flew from Salt Lake City to New York in 2009.
- The average flight time from Salt Lake City, UT to New York, NY takes about 229 minutes.
- 306,167 seats were available on flights from SLC to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 257,447 passengers flew on all flights from SLC to JFK that year.
- The shortest flight between SLC and JFK takes about 227 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Catalina Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Orlando Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.